Search the forum,

Discuss World cup like ww2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CJ CERAMICS

this world cup has turned out like World War 2,

the french have surrended early,

the americans arrived last minute and are trying claim all the glory,

and we still have to fight the germans.

:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

H

Hally1989

i like it, and just like the world war we will kick the ( Swearing removed) out of them :)

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

This time maybe - but how many escaped to Uraguay after the second world war!:smilewinkgrin:

D

doug boardley

the entire england team should now make their way to Dunkirk.....and swim home!!

S

Spud

worst performing world cup side ever, highly disappointed,
cant understand why the countries top goal scorer wasnt even there and cant understand why theo walcott wasnt there either ,cant understand why if you have 2 club strikers in the squad you dont play them with each other as they will have the rapport needed to score goals,loads of terrible mistakes we are footballing minows on the world stage with a reputation as an easily beatable side ,i have said it many times what does wayne rooney do ? we built a side around an out of form player with no plan b

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doug boardley

I thought Rooney was Gary? Bent was third in premiership behind Drogba and Rooney?

Reply to World cup like ww2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen