Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss World cup like ww2 in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

CJ CERAMICS

this world cup has turned out like World War 2,

the french have surrended early,

the americans arrived last minute and are trying claim all the glory,

and we still have to fight the germans.

:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

H

Hally1989

i like it, and just like the world war we will kick the ( Swearing removed) out of them :)

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

This time maybe - but how many escaped to Uraguay after the second world war!:smilewinkgrin:

D

doug boardley

the entire england team should now make their way to Dunkirk.....and swim home!!

S

Spud

worst performing world cup side ever, highly disappointed,
cant understand why the countries top goal scorer wasnt even there and cant understand why theo walcott wasnt there either ,cant understand why if you have 2 club strikers in the squad you dont play them with each other as they will have the rapport needed to score goals,loads of terrible mistakes we are footballing minows on the world stage with a reputation as an easily beatable side ,i have said it many times what does wayne rooney do ? we built a side around an out of form player with no plan b

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doug boardley

I thought Rooney was Gary? Bent was third in premiership behind Drogba and Rooney?

S

Spud

sorry Doug you are right Rooney was the top goal scorer but he was in one of the most dominant teams with loads of great service around him, I guess i am just really mad right now and am looking for someone to blame and Rooney had a terrible world cup so i am taking it out on him i suppose :oops:

C

CJ CERAMICS

shaun wright philips cant make Manchester city first team because of adam johnson keeping him out.........so who goes to the world cup?????? gareth barry injured before hand and still goes then runs as if he is pulling a tractor......ledley king cant train due to dodgy knees or something and has to have injections before a match?????..... 3-1 down in the last sixteen so he brings on heskey???? and to make this decision worse he takes off defoe......what a class manager we picked.

Reply to World cup like ww2 in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks