Search the forum,

Discuss which one??? aaarghhh in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

10947223_911208365564409_8944585060408713614_n.jpg

not seen the pups in person yet (thats on 8 feb) but liking the look of this wee fella so far, still no name picked yet though.

Reaction score
We've not replaced our German Shepherd since we had to get her put to sleep 3 years ago... That shattered me.

I know when we eventually do get another dog it will be a Viszla Doug :thumbsup: I love seeing your photos on FB along with the ones my mate from Newcastle posts of his two. Great dogs and you are very lucky to be getting a second one.

Once our second litter of kids get a bit older I may be onto you for advice :thumbsup: I'm going to run with the name 'Rubi' :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

Good luck with whichever one you get, hey all look belters.!

D

Dougs Third Go

We've not replaced our German Shepherd since we had to get her put to sleep 3 years ago... That shattered me.

I know when we eventually do get another dog it will be a Viszla Doug :thumbsup: I love seeing your photos on FB along with the ones my mate from Newcastle posts of his two. Great dogs and you are very lucky to be getting a second one.

Once our second litter of kids get a bit older I may be onto you for advice :thumbsup: I'm going to run with the name 'Rubi' :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

Good luck with whichever one you get, hey all look belters.!
I think breeder of this litter has had backword from someone Kev,,,just a heads up, great pedigrees..

D

Dougs Third Go

well, I've got pick of the litter on the boys, can't really say till you see them, the unlikliest one on pics may well be the one you connect with, and vice versa, we'll see on 8th feb :)

Reply to which one??? aaarghhh in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen