Search the forum,

Discuss Which of these tile levelling systems to purchase. Cost Vs Quality in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I think the lash clips would be really good for large uncalibrated slate or something. the curved base would be able to sort the different thicknesses.
A reasonably local tile shop I use stock Siri smart level clips and wedges and I find them great - used 500 yesterday and only had 2 break on me and that was probably my fault.
Can't remember how much the wedges were as I've not needed to buy any more for a long time but I just got 1500 clips for £90

FYI The Siri Smart levelling clips are now available in 1,2 and 3 mm Nick @macten along with a 2mm for 20mm tiles.

O

Old Mod

I couldn't buy anything called "Pony" or "Lash"...
I can say that ‘Pony’
definitely live up to their name! :p

Or ........

If you wanted to go that little bit further, you could always try these.....

20B07C0B-CB89-44C0-8251-F4A722C38081.jpeg CC901124-8FD9-4AFC-AA0D-8F1B3CE1A422.jpeg 4CC60177-7CF9-40C5-ACF4-51B5D63BCDA9.jpeg F6046559-C7BE-4C78-9DB1-940FB7A53159.jpeg

stone tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
We've been using the Premtool ones from Sam at ProTiler Tools. They seem strong enough and not had many break when tightening or for no reason. He was offering discounts on FB for that group members so he might carry it over to forum members if asked. We are paying about 5p a clip

Reply to Which of these tile levelling systems to purchase. Cost Vs Quality in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen