Currently reading:
Which colour floor tile?

Discuss Which colour floor tile? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

fido69r

I have tiled the bathroom walls using wickes tivoli grey tiles,as pictured, and was wondering which coloured tiles would compliment them on the floor. Any professional ideas would be appreciated.
Kitchen-Wall-Floor-Tiles-Wickes-Tivoli-Grey-Ceramic-Wall-Tile-250-x-330mm~I0822_122691_00.jpeg

Reply to Which colour floor tile? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement