Discuss where can I buy porselanoza tiles with a 30-40% discount? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

U

Unregistered

I missed september sale at Porselanoza :(. (actually got a quote but was unable to proceed due to personal circumstances at the time). Any advice on where/how I can buy tiles with a discount now? I need 18 sq m for walls and 5 for the floor.
Appreciated, regards.

T

Time's Ran Out

Get an established tradesman (preferably a tiler) to provide you with a competitive estimate and furnish him with all the tile specifications to enable him to give his best possible supply only price.

N

NLB

The Wandsworth Bridge Road store said that they won't (said though that they can do 20%), not good enough at this stage I am afraid.

C

Colour Republic

The 40% offer was a very good one, I doubt you will be able to get the same deal now, especially from a third party. How much are the tiles per square meter? The only hope is that it's a high value item and somebody is willing to take the risk but if it's low value then it isn't worth supplying you only to make a small mark up.

S

steve187

I think you will be very lucky to get a discount of that amount. trade prices are trade prices and why would a trades person pass this discount onto you on a supply only basis, you are saving the 10% to 20% discount that you have missed, by not paying a tradesman to do the work.
try some other stores maybe they will giove a higher discount

Reply to where can I buy porselanoza tiles with a 30-40% discount? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks