Discuss What's your favourite levelling compound ? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

H

hmtiling

TM fine flow is a two part compound isn't it, I've never really looked into it but what's its purpose over rl30 and level flex ? Ultra two part I can get a good deal on but it's gloopy. I do some fair sized pours and have one coming up about 40m which is for a large format tile so need to get it really as good as possible.
@impish levelmax comes in 25kg bags doesn't it ? I think I've got a bag in my stores, is if full of fibres ?
Fine flow is a single part. Pro flow is a 2 part and a good one. Much nicer that ultra 2 part.
None of the compounds mentioned so far are better than fibre flow imo and they're in your county

O

One Day

Fine flow is a single part. Pro flow is a 2 part and a good one. Much nicer that ultra 2 part.
None of the compounds mentioned so far are better than fibre flow imo and they're in your county

And trying to buy them in Preston is difficult as Roccia, TM's biggest customer here have control of the local market and don't make it easy to buy anything other than their own core range.

W

Waluigi

Uzin is the best I’ve used.

Generally I am doing small floors though so I’ll chuck any bottle and bag down. Usually Ultra.

Reply to What's your favourite levelling compound ? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks