Search the forum,

Discuss What you got on next week? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

Got to prime n grip over old well stick vinyl tiles and level the floor in the mornin ready for Tues..never used prime and grip before and been told its a bit splattery using a roller, just been to BnQ for a roller n saw these for painting ceilings with a splash guard on it...hopefully will be better? WP_20160821_14_14_56_Pro.jpg

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Utility room back at the house I did the big porc job at. They've got enough tiles left over but because it's Monday I'm gonna just go hoover it, prime it and level it and go home!!
Got a splashy at end of week and I'm looking forward to it - I must be weird as I quite like splashbacks.

Reply to What you got on next week? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen