Search the forum,

Discuss What tile cutters do you use? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

streamlined my collection now, tx700, tx1200n and dw200lp (gave my ts40 to Oli, as all I seem to do these days is large format, sold my ts 60, didn't like it and gave Sean from TMT services a dw200l after he'd had his tools stolen)

F

fibmann

I use a sigma 3bk for larger tiles and a sigma 2a (?) for smaller tiles. Also i have a zipper wet saw with a cutting length of 1250 mm.
and i hope in a few weeks i own a dewalt d 24000.....:drool5:

W

wacker

Only ever used Rubi. Have a TS 30 for contract whites and small tiles, and TX 700 and TS 600 for large formats. As for wet cutting, my ND200 and LPS 200 have never let me down. Rubi maxi seperator is great for quarry and real tough tiles.

T

TT Tiling

tx1200n ,tx700n ,ts50+, dewalt 24000, nd200 , makita grinder ,god us tilers love our tools

S

Stewart

TX 1200 and 700, TS 400+ and a couple of Rodia stainless steel bridge saws in 1200 and 700, both 110v. I also have a small table saw, but have no idea what it is, as i've had it so long, there's no markings on it.

K

kaharrison9

tx1200,tx700n,tr400,vitrex 750,norton clipper 22em?,angle grinder with a rubi hard porcelain disc and a small plasplug compact

Reply to What tile cutters do you use? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen