Search the forum,

Discuss What Do You Do For Fun? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

free flying and base just scare the crap outta me, only ever did 1 base (building, antennae, span, earth to the uninitiated), it was an "earth" here in lakes, talk about ground rush,,,I've not jumped for nearly 25 years now, but will get knees back in the breeze one day :)
Just 3 to go then Doug and you're officially in the crazy club.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
free flying and base just scare the crap outta me, only ever did 1 base (building, antennae, span, earth to the uninitiated), it was an "earth" here in lakes, talk about ground rush,,,I've not jumped for nearly 25 years now, but will get knees back in the breeze one day :)

Massive respect Doug!!!! Well if you're only going to do the one then you may as well go for the most dangerous of the four! Where in the Lakes? was it a decent height and landing area? we really struggled to find anywhere safe in the UK
Only earth I did in the UK was Chedder Gorge. Hands down the most dangerous and stupid thing I've ever done. I was impatient and wanted to get my official BASE number document and that meant I needed to do earth
Too low for any delay so mate held pilot chute as I jumped) I'd barely got to full line stretch and my feet were already in the trees. Landed softly enough but only because a still opening canopy was snagging on branches.

B

blades

Hi to all, nice topic, meaning I like to share and hear what people like to do in free time. Btw I am new at the forum (just "spying" for a couple of days) and will introduce myself later. But this topic intrigued me and here I am with my first post.
Free time = Snowboarding and mountaineering/splitboarding in winter time. The rest of the year I like to experience Linux, web server admin and some other stuff like Arduino etc.

O

Old Mod

Hi to all, nice topic, meaning I like to share and hear what people like to do in free time. Btw I am new at the forum (just "spying" for a couple of days) and will introduce myself later. But this topic intrigued me and here I am with my first post.
Free time = Snowboarding and mountaineering/splitboarding in winter time. The rest of the year I like to experience Linux, web server admin and some other stuff like Arduino etc.

Look forward to your introduction Blades, welcome.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
tmp_4804-690301-1e6d067a-a749-11e3-8dfc-d9063670fb71882211625.jpg

What's wrong with you people. If we where meant to fly god would have given us wings. I get sick jumping off a step ladder.

J

Just Rizzle

id rather swim with sharks than jump out of a plane.
of to cape Verdi in may gona get in some diving . scuba diving that is :swimmer:

Reply to What Do You Do For Fun? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen