Search the forum,

Discuss What Do You Do For Fun? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

hahaha, old forum members used to have this craic, makes me cringe stuff I used to do, more sedate these days though. Used to skydive (cat 8 qualified), rock and free climb, gigs..loads of gigs, fishing (trout and salmon)...mainly now though I work my two dogs on partridge, grouse, woodcock and pheasant shoots, listen to music as I'm cooking tea/dinner and do my best Keith Floyd impression while I'm cooking :)

W

White Room

hahaha, old forum members used to have this craic, makes me cringe stuff I used to do, more sedate these days though. Used to skydive (cat 8 qualified), rock and free climb, gigs..loads of gigs, fishing (trout and salmon)...mainly now though I work my two dogs on partridge, grouse, woodcock and pheasant shoots, listen to music as I'm cooking tea/dinner and do my best Keith Floyd impression while I'm cooking :)

A wino
drinking-3.gif

O

Old Mod

free climbing Doug! Whoa!
Nooooo, not me! Haha
I truly hate heights, scaffolds bother me at times and high rise balconies!
The trouble is I have to hang on for dear life because I'm filled with the urge to jump!
I used to think I was a freak! (Keep your comments to yourselves please!:p)
But I've since found others out there! Haha
Skydiving I can handle, cat8 too, cos u get two goes! :rolleyes:

Reply to What Do You Do For Fun? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen