Search the forum,

Discuss What did father Christmas bring you? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Got the usual smellies etc and a race track day in 3 sports cars , i get to drive a lambo/ferrari/aston martin and then get too sit in with a race driver around the track....
My brother had one of those days for his birthday last year down in Middlesbrough, he said it was brilliant.;)

I got a drone, got it stuck in the tallest tree in the garden on the first flight!! out came the ladders and a lot of shaking of branch's and it flew unaided to the ground with a thump.....
also got a rc lambo and a rc car the drives on walls... :D:D:D

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My Christmas came late I managed to haggle down the price of that hilti drill/breaker to £550 from £800 so the Mrs said I can have it for Christmas and my birthday :D:D:D

Reply to What did father Christmas bring you? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Let us know which brand of tiles adhesive you use. And the price per bag trade if possible...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am about to waterproof an existing shower after taking out all of the old tiles and old...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen