Search the forum,

Discuss Wet Underfloor Heating Off Standard Boiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
Wirsbo and UNIPIPE Underfloor Heating Small Area Packs - UK Underfloor Heating Supplies - Underfloor heating in a box to suit small areas

no pump or manifold need runs of existing heating system,

Last edited by a moderator:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
hi ajax123 how will you vent it if it air locks?:8:

No need in this case as I run a sealed pressurised central heating system. It has air locked once before but I just push fresh water through it whilst opening the drain **** and push th eair out.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Wirsbo and UNIPIPE Underfloor Heating Small Area Packs - UK Underfloor Heating Supplies - Underfloor heating in a box to suit small areas

no pump or manifold need runs of existing heating system,

similar to what I got but I am cobbling mine togethr from freebies. The whole of the underfloor heating system will cost me around about, including the pipes, couplings, clips, insulation, screed/sand and the all important return temp limiting valve, £50 (I got to buy the insulation at the moment unless I can blag some of that in the next few days cos I am just about ready to install it.

The hardest job was figuring out a suitable roiute to get the pipes from the exisisting central heating through to the loft and the UFH system. Had to break through in my boy's bedroom so he not too happy with me at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping some threads in the underfloor heating forum. You can now find and search for both electric underfloor heating and water underfloor heating threads. By the way, if you feel some of the threads you want to be seen at the top of the forum need to be bumped back, for the next month or so from now, feel free to do that. Although it's not usually something we allow, whilst we're going through this process of changing over forum software, we see the need for this to happen.

Reply to Wet Underfloor Heating Off Standard Boiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen