Currently reading:
wet or dry cutter

Discuss wet or dry cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rudimm

ive been thinking about getting a wet cutter, the erbauer from wickes i think it is, but been reading mixed reviews about wet cutters.
i have about 40 m2 of 600x600 10ml polished porcelain that im gonna lay in a few month time.
from all the advice on here and reviews im gona go for the big clinker from topps.
its roughly £100 but i need one to cut 600x600 which is a pain in the ***
and il just use my grinder with a diamond blade for awkward and shaped cuts
i saw some bal single part flexi adhesive online from topps for £43.00 a bag.
went round the store yesterday and chatted to one of the lads.
he reckons if im bying to cover 40m2 he will give me a bag at £22.00
chuffed to bits.
so one tip from me, go to topps and ask them if you can get it at trade price, that is if youre not in the trade ofcourse lol

Reply to wet or dry cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m putting down 800x800x10mm porcelain floor tiles. Floor area is 2m x 2.7m, 18mm chipboard. I added loads...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.