Search the forum,

Discuss Weber in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

What do you pay for S1 Weber?

Moved to a different area recently and introduced myself. They're a reputable place and only stock Weber. Got a few bags of Spf white and rapid, but nearly cried when he announced that it was 15+vat trade. Is this the going rate for Weber?

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
That's what I pay £17.99 at CTD. I popped in last week for SPF white slow and had bought Ardex X77W for £22.74........they said it goes further because it's lighter. I normally buy Ardex X7W @ £14.39 but they had run out.

Just waiting to see what CTD have for the next lot of specials due out next week.

Things are getting very expensive.

P

Peter

Scary prices everywhere then. For the last few years I've been paying less than £12 a bag for S1 adhesive so over 70 quid for four bags was quite a jump. To be honest a bag of £11 Bostik OPF is no worse to work with.

R

Rookery

What do you pay for S1 Weber?

Moved to a different area recently and introduced myself. They're a reputable place and only stock Weber. Got a few bags of Spf white and rapid, but nearly cried when he announced that it was 15+vat trade. Is this the going rate for Weber?
I would have thought that's about right for white spf. Why not use grey? (apart from translucent tiles of course)

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Everything down this way Peter is going up in price to , our local builders yard are £1 dearer for Bostix self levelling , Dunlop fast set flexi grey £12:50 plus vat , and weber SPF grey is £13:25 + vat , cheapest I can get is opf technik £11 all in !!

Reply to Weber in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen