Search the forum,

Discuss Weber set plus in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like it, a quote from their website:-

Manufactured to BSI ISO9001, weber.set plus in white is a cement-based, polymer-modified adhesive designed for fixing most types of tiles: porcelain, ceramic and natural stone to rigid interior and exterior floors and walls. Its great benefit is that is can be used on low porosity substrates including power floated concrete or even existing ceramic or vinyl tiles.
Suitable for use in dry and wet conditions and offering a long working time, of up to two hours from mixing, weber.set plus is particularly suited to difficult tile layouts. This non-slip cement based adhesive is cost effective and easy to apply saving the tiler time and money.
weber.set plus comes packed in clean and convenient 20 kg plastic lined paper sacks. weber.set plus is suitable for use on brick, block work, concrete, sand/cement screeds or renders and existing ceramic and vinyl tiles. Plaster and anhydrite should be thoroughly primed with weber PR360 prior to the application of weber.set plus.

Reply to Weber set plus in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping someone can help with advice. We purchased 600 x 600 tiles for our bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
What would you guys do with the walls to prep for fitting 1200mm x 600mm Onice Verde (Porcelain)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Will I be setting myself up to fail if I use the Dunlop CF-03 Flexible Fast Set Tile...
Replies
Views
I have removed the finish on two full walls leaving a sand / cement render. I now plan to fix...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen