Search the forum,

Discuss Weber Set Plus White but Was A Light Grey in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Anybody else had any of this, had 2 bags which were the light grey bought all at the same time with the white...indicated they were white on the bags though.

Doing ceramic so no big deal but if it was a light stone may have been a problem.

Going to pop back to the supplier tomorrow and have a chat.

S

Stef

We got 20 bags delivered on thursday for us. 8 spf rapid white & 12 weber set plus white, i will check when we open them as i have never seen it & we have been using weber for a little while now.

L

Lukass

I have bad experience with Weber adhesive. When I tiled on plywood next day I noticed small crack between tile and adhesive , after 3 weeks some tiles become loose! I wouldn't use this adhesive on anything else than concrete floors and solid walls. It feels right and sticky when you tiling but when dry you can crush it in your fingers. I also noticed there aren't any certificates which is suspicious.

S

Stef

I have bad experience with Weber adhesive. When I tiled on plywood next day I noticed small crack between tile and adhesive , after 3 weeks some tiles become loose! I wouldn't use this adhesive on anything else than concrete floors and solid walls. It feels right and sticky when you tiling but when dry you can crush it in your fingers. I also noticed there aren't any certificates which is suspicious.

Ive done a lot of overplyed floors with Weber & never ever have i had a problem with it.

What colour of bag was the Weber Adhesive in?

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
All I use on walls, never had a problem.

L

Lukass

Ive done a lot of overplyed floors with Weber & never ever have i had a problem with it.

What colour of bag was the Weber Adhesive in?

It was more than year ago, I don't remember bags colour. It was on plywood walls that tiles come loose, it was good on the floor (Ditra). Tiles were 60x60 thin composite very flexible.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

Did you add AD250?

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
I'm not very experienced with Webber, i've always used BAL. However, CTD haver had a lot of promotions on Webber lately so i've started using it. Not had any complaints so far, and it's cheaper. Which, current climate and all that works for me!

Reply to Weber Set Plus White but Was A Light Grey in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen