Search the forum,

Discuss Webber Products in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Matty A

Has any one used these as a new tile shop has opened near me and offers good discount to trade.

C

Concept PHT

Webber SBD - Its not bad stuff actually, and not bad priced either. But saying that, I am slightly biased as my G/F is one of the department managers for Saint-Gobain.... ;)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw some of their products at the Expotile tile exhibition some time ago and found that thair range and product specs seemed good enough to compete with BAL. I never actually used the stuff though, but try it out and see. :)

C

Concept PHT

It is good stuff, I must admit - but I really do go for Granfix stuff to be honest. Beats it all, hands down.

C

charlie1

I know this is 5 year old but just wanted to say how highly i rate the webber white rapid spf., used to prefer kerraquick but taking far to long to set in this weather

J

johnryan

yeah the spf by them is great stuff, use it all the time, and their flexi rapid slc is excellent stuff too. i use weber addy on most of the jobs i do.

Reply to Webber Products in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen