Discuss Washboy Woes in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

the best . for me is
SPONGE sweepex
0-9fae6d4f-300.jpg

L

LM

The sponge isn't drawing up the moisture, how many rollers has the washboy? Did you try drawing it slower accross the floor to let it do its work.
As Bri said about sucking eggs:), just trying to eliminate possible problems

F

Flintstone

Yea I wasn't having a go!

Wash boy has two rollers, I roll it back and forth, tip it up, stick the end in between the rollers, everything. Perhaps I should try a new sponge

I

Italy

A month...really??? My washboy sponges last me at least six months...at least :) have one for light and one for dark coloured grout
andy. you have to understand that things. which function, you consume.
those that do not consume. will not work
compry? ahahah

J

Just Rizzle

its some times the grout if you have it too runny also get as much off the tiles with the grout pad I buy one every 2 weeks then quick wipe over .also I finish off with micro fiber cloths never any problem, with tile master 3000
are u using webers they are a night mare so are mapie

Reply to Washboy Woes in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks