Discuss Victorian garden tile feature restoration. in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fred

Saw a job today. A Victorian garden feature that was laid in the late 80's using tiles from the clients sisters house in the west country. 2 x2 m2, over hanged by bushes, which I said I will cut back, a gardener now!!!

Any way, several of the tiles have blown this winter past, the grout joints have, in some places, weeds growing, and 2 lines of the out-line feature stand up tiles have basically crumbled. All tiles to be replaced apart from 2 have replacement tiles.

I'm ok with scoring out weeds, re-grouting, replacing defected tiles etc, but I need advice on liquids to clean the tiles up from the eliments, and a final liquid to bring it all back to life and hopefully pretect it.

Many thanks, Fred.

Reply to Victorian garden tile feature restoration. in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay