Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Vicky Geometric in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
after all 12 pages then i find the flipping pics

i have never done one but i know that if i did then my set out might take me all day but so be it but the door is a **** up ? other than that i would be very proud

Trev,
dont be knocked by the sarkey bunch its a bit of fun at the end of the day but no one died so as you say you have learned from it so

everyones a winner baby

J

james

cheers chris i was looking at it and couldnt figure out what people were on about. good to hear peoples points of views.
i expect it was shape of the hallway that made the mistake, doubt it would have happened if it was a straight hallway.

T

trev

Trev..just a question mate...

On ther border in your pics...why is it pointing the opposite way at the ends to what it is in the main run of border...?...

wol_error.gif
Click this bar to view the full image.
1904d1224803121-vicky-geometric-victorian.jpg

And at the left side of pic there is a closer on the white ones....
OH S*** Can't believe i didn't see it!! Blooding angles & cramped conditions! No excuses i bullsed up. I will be doing neighbours hallway nxt month and will give them a knock and put this right. Many thanks for letting me know Dave, fresh pair of eyes!
I will post revised pic!
Sorry lads, what a ****:huh2:

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
dont worry trev we've all done it, sort out that closure in the white border while your at it , easy fixed .. good job mate:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Hi trev....sorry to be piccy ...but it just stood out to me...and the other end is the same..regarding the border....but it is a nice job and you did well otherwise....we don't like to pic faults but to us it did stand out.....

You are the better man for admitting this openly and we thank you for that..and we look forward to your next project.....

Don't be afraid to ask for guidance trev should you need it...and most of all thanks for the pics....

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping some of the older popular (sometimes not so popular) threads. Probably wont be current discussion these days but I just need to do it. So just ignore the thread if it's not current for you.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping some of the older popular (sometimes not so popular) threads. Probably wont be current discussion these days but I just need to do it. So just ignore the thread if it's not current for you.

Reply to Vicky Geometric in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks