Search the forum,

Discuss Vicky Geometric in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

GazTech

deanotile-albums-my-pics-picture1644-dscf0507.jpg
These floors are like the old midland red buss serves. You don’t see one for ages then three turn up at the sane time. :lol:
Blimey spiderman...great picture...lol

D

DHTiling

Trev..just a question mate...

On ther border in your pics...why is it pointing the opposite way at the ends to what it is in the main run of border...?...

wol_error.gif
Click this bar to view the full image.
1904d1224803121-vicky-geometric-victorian.jpg

And at the left side of pic there is a closer on the white ones....

H

Highlander

On ther border in your pics...why is it pointing the opposite way at the ends to what it is in the main run of border...?...

wol_error.gif

Ohhh dear think thats a boo boo am going to enjoy this explanation :grin:

P

pjtiler

Lets not rip the lad apart..if the customer is happy they hay ho...next time kneel right way round...lol
sorry mate
if you dont pick up there mistake's thay,ll never learn

we all made them when we were serving our time thank god we got put right

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
after all 12 pages then i find the flipping pics

i have never done one but i know that if i did then my set out might take me all day but so be it but the door is a **** up ? other than that i would be very proud

Trev,
dont be knocked by the sarkey bunch its a bit of fun at the end of the day but no one died so as you say you have learned from it so

everyones a winner baby

J

james

cheers chris i was looking at it and couldnt figure out what people were on about. good to hear peoples points of views.
i expect it was shape of the hallway that made the mistake, doubt it would have happened if it was a straight hallway.

T

trev

wol_error.gif

OH S*** Can't believe i didn't see it!! Blooding angles & cramped conditions! No excuses i bullsed up. I will be doing neighbours hallway nxt month and will give them a knock and put this right. Many thanks for letting me know Dave, fresh pair of eyes!
I will post revised pic!
Sorry lads, what a ****:huh2:

D

DHTiling

Hi trev....sorry to be piccy ...but it just stood out to me...and the other end is the same..regarding the border....but it is a nice job and you did well otherwise....we don't like to pic faults but to us it did stand out.....

You are the better man for admitting this openly and we thank you for that..and we look forward to your next project.....

Don't be afraid to ask for guidance trev should you need it...and most of all thanks for the pics....

Reply to Vicky Geometric in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen