Search the forum,

Discuss Various Size Tiles.....Setting Out?????? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

ace ventura

Hi All, Just wondering if any of you have any tips for setting out when using various sized floor tiles.
Customer has supplied tiles, and when I have been up to check today their are 4 different sizes
500x500
100x200
400x300
300x300

Any advise as to where or which i should be using to set out on a 16sm2 conservatory floor that is on top of an extension!

Cheers,
Mark:yes::yes:

D

DHTiling

hello ace....if you call into your local CTD branch , they should be able to supply you with a pattern sheet, or if a kind member on here might have one they can email you...........also check with the supplier of the tiles, they might have one....
They are usually supplied in quantities to suit a particular pattern and if you deviate from this you could run out of certain sizes.......other wise you could have just done a totally random pattern..............good luck..

S

strongboes

dry lay around 3 or 4 patterns, i mean 4 of each tile, in the centre of the room, then measure and work out which tile will be hitting the walls. adjust to get good cuts then hey presto!

1 room is fairly easy so dont worry, try doing it in a converted 75msq 5 room barn with curvy render walls!!

Reply to Various Size Tiles.....Setting Out?????? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen