Search the forum,

Discuss Underfloor heating questions in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
you could prime the concrete with an acrylic primer this may reduce any background porosity ,there a few on the market ,have a look at a couple on line make a couple of phone calls to which ever one you think might be suitable .Hope this helps

W

Waluigi

Oak threshold.
If the difference is too great then I’d go for a full width of the door liner oak threshold.

No issue in using a section of ply on the concrete if you need to lift the carpet side slightly. Damp won’t be a problem.

Reply to Underfloor heating questions in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen