Search the forum,

Discuss Ufh And Duck Tape in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

S

spamcal

Thanks for the replies. Sounds like it SPF or glue gun from now on. But interesting the comment from 'tile seller' and his electrician friend saying most of his call outs are from exposed cable. How big a problem is this?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Sounds like it SPF or glue gun from now on. But interesting the comment from 'tile seller' and his electrician friend saying most of his call outs are from exposed cable. How big a problem is this?

It's a potential problem for anyone who doesn't completely encase the cable with slc, so there will be plenty out there.

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Just removed a failed floor part of the mat underror the bath completely exposed and the rest of the floor held down by the double sided tape on the mat. Mat worked fine how does that happen? Loose cable and glue gun for me.

Reply to Ufh And Duck Tape in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen