Discuss TTA Awards 2020 - Voting Time - Wall and Floor Tiler of the Year in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Rest assured Sharon, when you won it, you won it on merit, as it should be 👍
Yeah I didn't mean for that to sound like that. At the time of the mass email to 8000 email addresses I did say to look through them all and pick what you want to pick.

Reaction score
John simmons gets my vote, excellent work and very diverse which it should be! I was a part of the team that worked on the deansgate project that is up for a couple of awards so any vote for the guys would be appreciated

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
John simmons gets my vote, excellent work and very diverse which it should be! I was a part of the team that worked on the deansgate project that is up for a couple of awards so any vote for the guys would be appreciated
That sounds awesome. Well done. Hope you get loads of votes too - being a forum member and all. :)

Reaction score
That sounds awesome. Well done. Hope you get loads of votes too - being a forum member and all. :)
Thank you, we work closely for steve @ protilers who won last years tiler of the year, going to be a hard act to follow but although i dont know john personally i do follow his work as some of it is exceptional

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, we work closely for steve @ protilers who won last years tiler of the year, going to be a hard act to follow but although i dont know john personally i do follow his work as some of it is exceptional
Steve is a very optimistic guy.

I don't think we did a email-shot last year so that win would have been quite natural.

Has he entered this year do you know?

It must be a real pleasure working for him. :D

Think he ran a tile forum once, not sure whether its around still mind.

Reaction score
TTA Awards Voting Time.

Who's our tiler we're voting for this year?

Andy Carroll is in there. Haven't flicked through them all to see who else is in it this year.

Please click the links below to cast your vote in each of our 2020 Awards categories. Voting closes 5th February – every vote counts!

Wall Tile of the Year

Floor Tile of the Year

Tile Fixer of the Year

Best E-Commerce Website/App

Best Heritage Project

Best Commercial Project Small (up to 250m2)

Best Commercial Project Large (over 250m2)

Best Domestic Project

Best Environmental Initiative

Best Innovation

Excellence in Supply & Services

Excellence in Marketing

Excellence in Tile Contracting

Excellence in Retail

Employee of the Year
I’m one of the others if you fancy voting for us

Reply to TTA Awards 2020 - Voting Time - Wall and Floor Tiler of the Year in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks