Search the forum,

Discuss Trade tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Turkish tiler

I like to thank dave the trade tiler for fast delivery and best price around for my new Dewalt D24000 MKII tile cutter will be in use next next week :hurray:

D

DHTiling

I try to use Dave at TT when ever i can..

p.s.. good to chat on the blower the other day Turkish :)

B

bugs183

I've been using Trade tiler for years now, always impressed withe the gear and the service.
Dave really knows his stuff, and never sells you anything you don't want or need.
It's a pleasure dealing with guys like this.
Bought my first Dewalt a few months ago Turkish (obviously off TT!), what a great piece of kit, why oh why didn't i buy one years ago!!!
:thumbsup:

K

karlm98

been buying from Dave for years, i think when he was selling out of his garage.lol great guy with a wealth of knowledge great prices and top gear

Reply to Trade tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen