Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling tools for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

hi rob

its the proper dewalt pole. as dave says, its fits most lasers. pls, laserliner etc but it is the official dewalt pole :thumbsup:

i have offered it to neale as he mentioned he would have bought it but if he declines then its up for grabs!! £25 plus postage £8-50 1st class rec del.....but i'll take £30 all in seeing that its the lovely forum

ed

Cool let me know, If Neale doesn't want it, I'm your man:thumbsup:

any other meat left on the carcass?:lol:

U

united

Can't believe I missed this :mad2: I have been on a job working 7am till 9pm so didn't get a chance to come on here last night :mad2:

Would have taken that off your hands straight away mate

Good of you to let it all go at that price :thumbsup:

A

Aston

kev/merle

i am going to give you the marcrist blade for free and pay the postage mate:thumbsup:
that way, the money you have saved will go towards the a pair of alpros and you wont have lost out then in any way..cant say fairer than that!

www.sweeneytoddblades.co.uk sell them if tt is out of stock...check knee pad section and they are described as medical kneepads, theres a pic of them :thumbsup:

regards
ed

Reaction score
the marcrist ck850 115mm is still mereles unless he hates me and doesnt want it
i can see him asking dave to remove the 'lump in the throat thread...lol

Ed, I hate you and Dave can you remove the 'Lump in the Throat' thread :lol::lol:

Don't be ridiculous Mr. Ed, these things happen and coincidently they usually happen to me:mad2::lol:So no problem here mate:thumbsup:

Well done on getting that kit Joe:thumbsup:

I'll PM you my address for the wheel mate.

Reply to Tiling tools for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen