Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling courses in Herts/Beds or Bucks? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

acebeatnik

Hi all, im a plumber situated in bedfordshire and im looking for a tiling course in the herts/beds/bucks area, does anyone know of any trainging centers here? ive been scouring google for hours and hours and i just cant believe theres nothing even remotely close to me! or maybe there is?!

what im looking to do is, as a plumber, expand in to bathroom fitting and would feel alot more confident (although ive tiled bathroom walls before) if i did some type of intenstive tiling course as im not sure about floor tiling, large wall tiles and other more advanced ares of tiling.

Are intensive 1 or 2 week courses worth it? as i feel i have basic ability already, how far do they take you?

Any help would be greatfully recieved, Many thanks Paul.

W

White Room

Hi and welcome..

I know of none in the local areas to you but if you look to the left there are some good courses there.

D

Daz

Rather than learn plumbing, I teamed up with a plumber to offer full bathroom conversions.
It's a win win for both of us and we are doing well out of it.
Perhaps, find a local tiler so that he can labour for you and vice versa and then you split the profits :lol:.

Reply to Tiling courses in Herts/Beds or Bucks? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen