Search the forum,

Discuss Tiles from nick firth's sheffield in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

samnjarv

Hi to anybody and everybody that can give me some info to our tile we've ordered. The tiles are part of the infinity range from nick firths, the tiles are 6mm ceramic and are supposed to be ok for the floor as well as the wall. As any tilers around Sheffield or the surrounding areas used these before and if so what are your thoughts.

S

samnjarv

Hi Dave they are ceramic and I've put tape measure to them and they are more like 7mm thick

S

samnjarv

On their site it say's for wall's and floors aligage. Are these's more likely to crack.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

samnjarv

They sell it as infinity range on the website. It's light gray in colour on the back of the tile.

S

samnjarv

I will have call tomorrow and double check I hope they will be 10mm are we are doomed, don't want to start looking for different tiles at this stage, it's took absolutely ages to both agree on some ha.

Reply to Tiles from nick firth's sheffield in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen