Search the forum,

Discuss TilersForums Logo Competition in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Guys, When do you want it? My computer is down at the moment so whoring it round in-laws. What are you gonna give me for comming up with the winning design (one of them for mentioned t-shirts sound good) or would you rather I let the others have a bash at it first? let me know.:smilewinkgrin:

Kudos as mentioned and maybe some bits and bobs dean....so get designing...loads of time yet.:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

got an art "a" level, and boys have got a spirograph, gonna have a pop myself at the weekend, altho I'll probably have to scan it as this CAD and word art are beyond my computer skills:thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Here on background ;)

TFlogo3.gif
That does look smart. Well done fella.

Keep 'em coming people and we'll stick a poll up or something at the end.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is my shocking effort attached....

Its meant to be a tiled floor design along the lines of one of Timeless John's Victorian black and white chequered jobs :thumbsup:

Hope my own tiling is better than what I've managed on a computer :yikes:

Not bad lol. You could have stuck in another 'S' on forums for us though :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 9966

Max, make the red a bit more Vauxhall Flame Red and it'll look perfect :hurray:

Reply to TilersForums Logo Competition in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen