Search the forum,

Discuss TilersForums Logo Competition in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Guys, When do you want it? My computer is down at the moment so whoring it round in-laws. What are you gonna give me for comming up with the winning design (one of them for mentioned t-shirts sound good) or would you rather I let the others have a bash at it first? let me know.:smilewinkgrin:

Kudos as mentioned and maybe some bits and bobs dean....so get designing...loads of time yet.:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

got an art "a" level, and boys have got a spirograph, gonna have a pop myself at the weekend, altho I'll probably have to scan it as this CAD and word art are beyond my computer skills:thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Here on background ;)

TFlogo3.gif
That does look smart. Well done fella.

Keep 'em coming people and we'll stick a poll up or something at the end.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is my shocking effort attached....

Its meant to be a tiled floor design along the lines of one of Timeless John's Victorian black and white chequered jobs :thumbsup:

Hope my own tiling is better than what I've managed on a computer :yikes:

Not bad lol. You could have stuck in another 'S' on forums for us though :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 9966

Max, make the red a bit more Vauxhall Flame Red and it'll look perfect :hurray:

Reply to TilersForums Logo Competition in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.