Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler required in Colchester, Approx 45m2 wall tiling + some day work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I need a tiler to help finish a commercial job in Colchester, due to timescales slipping and new jobs starting I now need to be on 2 jobs 200 miles apart at the same time! Most of the wall tiling is straight forward, there are 2 toilets to do but there is a wall with a couple of doors to go round, an a/c unit plus a few sockets. There are also a couple of pillars with about 9 sockets between them to go round. I'm quite happy to pay day work for the awkward bits. There is also some floor tiling to do on day work, a manhole cover to tile and tile round, a small corridor and some cuts to go in once some window frames are fitted. I'd prefer someone with some commercial experience. If anyone's interested please call me on 07980 558719 Cheers, Pete

D

Deleted member 9966

Re: Tiler required in Colchester, Approx 45m2 wall tiling + some day w

If you are interested in this work, please ring Pete to discuss.

Reply to Tiler required in Colchester, Approx 45m2 wall tiling + some day work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen