Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
J

J Sid

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I've not used emulsifying pads on cement based grout ever I don't think.
give it a go Andy, you will find you can let the grout set a bit longer and it will if very quickly. Don't know why I struggled trying to wash off with sponge only :(

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Emulsifying pads are a good idea ,be great on fast setting stuff .
Ive used them for a final wipe-down when dry, to get rid of dust, but never wet

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I
Some of you lads who have been tile for years must be really really really slow for this grout to set before you have finished .
I can grout, and have done easily over 50m2 of tiles with new 3000 without it going off, I can easily grout a full bathroom without it setting on my Todd .
It says on the packet ‘mix it up every 5 mins to keep it workable’ (or something like that :) .
Just on another note, the job we are on, my young plastering apprentice , 19, is grouting 3 bathrooms a day (60m2) to a very good standard , and has really only just started grouting on this hotel job last month , so all I’m saying , is work a bit harder, a 19 year old apprentice plasterer is taking the Mick out of some time served tilers , how embarrassing :p :p :p :p :kissingheart:
WOW.....Wish I was as good as you....

And there's me thinking you were just a common plasterer.....:cool:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I

WOW.....Wish I was as good as you....

And there's me thinking you were just a common plasterer.....:cool:
Im not on about me andy to be honest, and i certainly aint bragging ,its the 19 year old lad who has only just started grouting doing 60m2 in a day , and being done by 3 ;) i find interesting . i find grouting boring snd want it over with asap, so the old tilemaster grout was a mare for me on porcelain

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Im not on about me andy to be honest, and i certainly aint bragging ,its the 19 year old lad who has only just started grouting doing 60m2 in a day , and being done by 3 ;) i find interesting . i find grouting boring snd want it over with asap, so the old tilemaster grout was a mare for me on porcelain
And like I said......the new grout is great for porcelain, especially large format...

Now, go grout 50m2 of Metro's, ceramics or small textured planks.........then come back and say how great it is....

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
And like I said......the new grout is great for porcelain, especially large format...

Now, go grout 50m2 of Metro's, ceramics or small textured planks.........then come back and say how great it is....
Erm,I would do that in a breath , did a 25m2 one the other month in Charcoal , about half hour, had a brew and a rubbish half way through ;)
I’m not bragging, Im just obviously used to hard work for a few hours, where some of you lot want £600 a day for grouting 6m2 and having 6 half hour brews.
I have morals, good jobs, for good money and make sure they get a good days graft out of me :oops: :thumbsup: ;)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Obviously I hit the nerves of a few ‘tilers’ on here, always have, not being time a time served tiler (not many in the country to be honest) but I’m pretty fast and pretty decent,never had a complaint, and earn decent money .
and obviously i train my lads to be fast and good at their jobs, as I always get good responses from the lads who work for me .
And Bloody hell lads, no need to be jealous , we all work at different speeds , but if you can’t use a fast set grout (not that fast) you must enjoy that kip in the van at brew,lunch and afternoon brew ;) ;)
Ps I’m not going away now until end of July for a week, then obviously my few weeks end of August as well, then maybe one in October , grout fast, have good holidays boys, that’s my motto :p

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Let's face it pidler, anyone can say anything on a forum to make them sound like Billy big ball's..... :)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
And you can stick to Facebook....

With all the other......look at me tilers, I can 50m2 in an hour, bullsh1 ters :D

Reply to Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock