Discuss Tile levelling 10cm x 20cm in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

JS1

-
Reaction score
I've recently done my first full bathroom tile using 30cm x 60cm tiles and a levelling system which was superb in getting a flat finish with no lippage. I'm doing a second install but with 10cm x 20cm tiles, should I use a levelling system and if so any recommendations on brand? If a levelling system isn't necessary any tips on achieving a no lippage finish gratefully received.
Thanks

demi34

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I don’t think you need the levelling system for small tiles, make sure the walls are straight and flat.

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Still wouldn't recommend it, you'd get through a serious amount of clips in no time. what substrate are they going into? If it's smooth no clips, if it's rough then correct it

JS1

-
Reaction score
Thanks all for the replies - helpful and appreciated
[automerge]1603752960[/automerge]
Still wouldn't recommend it, you'd get through a serious amount of clips in no time. what substrate are they going into? If it's smooth no clips, if it's rough then correct it
Thanks I propose to use Jackoboard.

Last edited:
Reaction score

cool thanks one wall plaster and one wall aqua panel so nice and smooth

Reply to Tile levelling 10cm x 20cm in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks