Search the forum,

Discuss Tile choice that you kinda ask why . in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Have you worked on jobs where you see the tile choice and think nahh that ain't gunna work but once done you say , ye! that does ..

I remember working next door to Ex Sunderland player Kenwyne jones and being a TOON fan i kinda cringed when i saw the tile colours.. :yikes:

DSC00068.jpg DSC00069.jpg DSC00070.jpg DSC00072.jpg

But afterwards i thought it was loud but worked... ever done jobs that you thought no way are these going to work.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
He could've taken that bathroom to Stoke with him :smilewinkgrin:

I

Ian

Something very similar Dave, I was told exactly where to put all the stripes, a couple too many for my liking but, the customer loved the finished result. Bit crazy but, I kinda like it!

8ehepuqu.jpg

u7e5u2up.jpg

6arahe6u.jpg

evu9apab.jpg

sanu6a7e.jpg

D

DHTiling

Something very similar Dave, I was told exactly where to put all the stripes, a couple too many for my liking but, the customer loved the finished result. Bit crazy but, I kinda like it!

8ehepuqu.jpg

u7e5u2up.jpg

6arahe6u.jpg

evu9apab.jpg

sanu6a7e.jpg

Now if that!!! was the tile choice next to a sunderland player then i would deffo have said NO!!!!! .. lol lol lol ..

D

DHTiling

DSC00140[1].JPG DSC00141.jpg

once this was done it looked rather ok but at this stage i thought not... still never got any finished pics...

Attachments

• DSC00139.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 65

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I remember you did a conservatory in pink quartz about a year ago Bri.

How is Katie Price these days. Are you next in line for marrying her? :lol:

Reply to Tile choice that you kinda ask why . in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen