Search the forum,

Discuss Tile and Stone show in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wivers

i went..... i think.... don't remeber much after the first hour as it turned into one of the biggest sessions i've ever had. I've never seen so many half naked women selling things other than themselfs. I had to spend 2 days apollogising to my mrs.
I blame TJ and Gaz completely!!

We even managed to ram raid the after show party lmao ask Gaz for more details.

Oh yea it heard it was excellent for work reasons too. :)

D

dean39

Where was it held mate?,do you know when the nxt one is?,Sounds good crack.:hurray:

W

wivers

It was at The Excel center in docklands. Don't know when the ext one is mate but trust me i'll be thee againb and hopefully we'll get some moe f the lads down as it was only myself and TJ that lasted the distance down here. Gaz did get on it but he went back up north first.

D

dean39

Take it ,its down south most yrs,im in lancs,how long was the show and did gaz behave himself?,lol:lol:

J

Jimmy Boy

Sunday 29 June to Tuesday 1 July 2008 @ Excel London.

I'm only 10 mile from Excel, see you there.

The event will return to ExCeL, London from Sunday 29 June to Tuesday 1 July 2008. Over 150 exhibitors will be attending, attracting leading architects, specifiers, interior designers, planners and contractors for all areas of the construction industry.
Bringing together all sectors of the domestic and contract tile and stone industry, exhibitors will span manufacturers of mass-market tiles, grout and adhesives, to niche designers of handmade products.
A comprehensive seminar and events programme will run throughout the exhibition, in the specifiers seminar theatre and open plan lecture theatre. Highlights will include a live tiling competition.
In addition to main exhibition areas, a Designers Pavilion with central seating area will showcase manufacturers of handmade tiles, whilst the latest tools and fixing techniques will be shown in the Demonstration Zone. A press and exhibitors lounge will also be available, offering full internet access and complementary refreshments. Show opening times are 10.00am to 6.00pm on Sunday 29 and Monday 30 June, and 10.00am to 5.00pm on Tuesday 1 July. To exhibit at the event or to pre-register, please contact Stuart Bourne on tel. +44 (0)1892 752400, email [email protected] or visit www.thetileandstoneshow.co.uk

G

GazTech

expotile o8

This is the next boys jolly outing......I have you both coming ??.Dean your on th' bus with me and Aveytile so far and maybe Fekin too....Gaz Oh and steve@topps and maybe Louie @topps...the list is growing...roll up get your tickets now.
EXPOTILE.. 2-5 march 2008 hi...if anybody wants visitors passes for expotile 2008 at the nec birmingham then fill in this registration form and they will send out your pass...if you want more than 1 pass then fill it in as many times as you need....

KBB, Expotile and HPE - Show Registration

Reply to Tile and Stone show in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen