Discuss This Weber Adhesive Is Brilliant!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
This Weber adhesive is brilliant - you don't even need to clean your bucket out! :p:p

I've used it before, weber.set white, the standard set one in the blue bag - used some yesterday and when I wanted to mix a new batch I scraped the bucket out and put the scrapings in the skip, as the day went on I suddenly realised that I hadn't noticed it picking up in the bucket at all - so I went to the skip and checked the first lot I had scraped out - still just as it was when I mixed it! Checked it again when I finished for the day, still the same but with a slight skin which I expect the wind had done.

So, this morning when I arrived for work the first thing I did was go to the skip and check it again - skin a bit thicker but under that it was still soft - so much so that I could have stirred it up and carried on using it!!

Fortunately the tiles I fixed with it were ok and the stuff on the wall had hardened - ain't done over much for my confidence in the product though tbh.

O

One Day

I use loads of it and have done for the past 3 years. No issue at all with it for me.
Perhaps yours was cold? It is a very slow set.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I used it on the the last job, first for me but really liked it. Pulled the odd tile off for coverage check and was really impressed on the hold it had. Plus you get the reward points and points mean prizes.... ;)

H

hmtiling

I've done pretty well from the points. Really like weber sp and rapid sp but not too keen on weber set plus with porc.

Reaction score
I like Weber products and will continue to use them - I was just a little surprised that it hadn't at least started to set - and yes, I'm fully up to speed on temperatures and curing etc knowing that of course being cement based it will cure eventually, and the stuff in the skip has now.

Reply to This Weber Adhesive Is Brilliant!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay