Search the forum,

Discuss This is one tough kid! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

nickj

Unbelievable......how this kid got back up is beyond me

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZbcGAOhblQ&feature=topvideos]YouTube - Lucky Boy Survives close call with car.[/ame]

W

White Room

At that age there bones are more flexi that us old gits but that was close, he just got up and walked away:smilewinkgrin:

T

Time's Ran Out

Yes but what it doesn't show is the bloke in the white shirt 'splattered' against the wall.:thumbsup:

John.

D

david campbell

seen that on the news last night,brian c is out in turkey at the moment,i wonder if he has hired a car lol:lol:

Reaction score
i got hit by a car when i was on my bike i was about 12 at the time and she forgot to stop at an island hit me on the leg at about 30 or forty two full sideways summerssolts later stood up and walked over to the car to see the lady cowering behind the wheel saying ive killled him ive killed him

no i fine but you broke my NO SWEARING new bike

Reply to This is one tough kid! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen