Search the forum,

Discuss The Tile & Stone Show in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You can also checkout tilersforums.com at the show. I'll let you know our stand number when we get it. :)

Keith

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've already registered for the show. Should recieve our badges for it two weeks before. Look foreward to seeing you there.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
tilersforums.com will be at stand B66 which is by the demo area. Checkout the Tile and Stone Show Video - http://www.thetileandstoneshow.co.uk/video.htm

I only just saw that myself.
----
CornerTape, Mapei, Tile and Stone Journal and 365Drills are exhibiting out of our sponsors. Checkout the full list here: http://www.thetileandstoneshow.co.uk/

Something interesting that will be going on is the Tile Fixing Competition thing. Some top guys who have some serious skill with tile will be showing what they're all about.

Last years winner will be there along with others competing with him.

Last year they had to tile to a set design - this year they'll be let loose and can do their own stuff.

Note that they'll be cutting by hand - and will no doubt be cutting some pretty custom designs in their work.

Plenty of other stuff going on for the tiler to checkout. Plenty of tool demo's and suppliers, unlike Expo which I hear was pretty quiet in comparison.

Give us a shout if you're going!!!

Say Oi Oi!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1779

365DRILLS will be appearing at a stand.

365logo115.jpg

Look out for us on stand. Not sure of the stand ID yet because just sorted out the costs with the organisers.

nd.jpg

Demos all day. Beers all night...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
365DRILLS will be appearing at a stand.

365logo115.jpg

Look out for us on stand. Not sure of the stand ID yet because just sorted out the costs with the organisers.

nd.jpg

Demos all day. Beers all night...

I bet you're getting used to these shows now hey mate?

C

Cliff Anger

Mapei will be there........though I myself will now be spending most of the time on the 365 drill stand !!

Reply to The Tile & Stone Show in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen