Search the forum,

Discuss The building register in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

andersontiling

has anyone joined or come across it,they are pestering the life out of me:huh2:

L

LM Ceramics

probably another scam trying to get money off you like guild of master craftsman save your coins pal tell them to do one

D

david campbell

99% of these telephone rackets are a total scam m8,theres a site you can register with to stop cold calling,think dave gave me it and i can't remember the name for the life of me!

L

LM Ceramics

99% of these telephone rackets are a total scam m8,theres a site you can register with to stop cold calling,think dave gave me it and i can't remember the name for the life of me!

doesnt last for long though you have to keep re registering i still get bombarded with cold calls

D

DHTiling

doesnt last for long though you have to keep re registering i still get bombarded with cold calls

No you don't.......if you get a cold call then they are doing this illegally and need reporting to the TPS.....they have an online complaint form.....

It works trust me....If you get a cold call, tell them you are registered with the TPS and they will remove you from there list...after all they just pick numbers/names from the internet and never check if you are registered...some do but not all...but once they know you are TPS registered then they will stop...

A

andersontiling

this apparantly how it works you can list for 3 regions i.e derbyshire/w.yorkshire/s.yorkshire.any contract commencing or been tendered in the area you will be sent contact details i.e contractor ,nature of contract .for this they want £500 a year.ive checked their website and there are alot of large and small tiling companies...some im aware of.i already subscribe to the tta so not really sure if worth while.then again i nice contract would pay the fee :dizzy2:

Reply to The building register in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen