Search the forum,

Discuss Thanking Dan in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

I would like to thank Dan for the hard work he has put into the forum as another change has happened, I have done nothing but winge on about smileys but there other main issues that probably need to come first.

I have seen a lot changes forum associated over the last 8 years but this update has been the major change and imo the best so far.

We probably forget how many hours it takes for such a change and don't appreciate the work and stress involved.

I don't want seem like I'm blowing smoke here but the amount of time I have spent on here and others as well, it must work otherwise we would be doing crocheting or something.

As allways the Teaboy tends to be forgotten until we feel we need a cuppa.

Thanks for the hard work Dan.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Awww thanks pal.

It's a honour to serve you tea. And when you're mean, I stir it with an old spoon from yesterday. Sometimes has an ant on it that I then flick out of your brew with a finger I've just picked my nose with.

Sorry. I don't take praise well.

O

Old Mod

king-033.gif

Not a bad effort for a tea boy! :D
Thanks!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks again. :)

It's all good fun. Couldn't do it without the moderators and of course even the members. So big thanks to you lot too.

A massive thanks goes to the guys we have behind the scenes in Italy managing our servers in France for the primarily British-traffic. We're a very European company these days.

Reply to Thanking Dan in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen