Search the forum,

Discuss TAKING UP GAP WHEN TILING in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Can anyone advise me on best course of action. A bath tub has been fitted and secured in place. It is solid and isn't going anywhere. I've been asked to tile the walls, obviously coming down on top of the tub. The corner isn't square and as a result a 10mm gap has been left. Can this be taken up with tile adhesive and tile if the tiles are run out gradually towards the corner. Once done you wouldn't notice. The bath cannot be moved now as it is level and solidly in place. Thanks.

DSC_2191.JPG

Reply to TAKING UP GAP WHEN TILING in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen