Discuss Supplier marketing material in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Andrew Case

Hi All

As i am now quoting on small jobs (or rather, hoping too!!!!!), i was just wondering if anyone has obtained anything from people like BAL, Mapei etc for marketing or helping them to quote.
I was thinking about handouts, grout colour sticks, samples of membranes etc?

Do any of them do this type of thing, so you can go armed to the customer and show them exactly what they are after?

C

charlie1

Yes, mapei will give you a collection of there grout colours in a plastic case!

G

Gazzer

Get yourself along to a Mapei day and get lots of products like this. Also other companies will supply you with what ever you need.
For colour grouts I tend to stay with Mapei but there are others, it just seems to over complicate things though if you have colour samples from each company !

G

Gazzer

Schluter will send you a pack with Membranes and trims, but again if you use Genesis trims then its not the same. I tend to keep off cuts of trims to show clients.

A

Andrew Case

Thanks guys. Ill email them all and see what i can get. I wont double up though - dont want to confuse people

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Not tiling as such but an example of thread matter..... I often let my customers use our company literature in its entirety, completely plagiarise it and put their own logos on it. That way I know they are giving out correct info and wears all singing from the same hymn sheet.....helps avoid mixed messages....

Reply to Supplier marketing material in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay