Search the forum,

Discuss Stone restoration courses in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

I always like to think that an opinion should not be made until you have tried the product, hence my enthusiasm now for Nu-life and Mike Philbin.
Nothing was rammed down our throats except first class information......yes of course we used and was shown how to use their own sealers ( made on site ).
I don’t see any problem with that at all and the sealers etc. are different, do not try to use them as you would any other sealer. They really are revolutionary

G

Gazzer

And dont forget this company has a fleet of vehicles with guys that restore stone in the same way as Mike is teaching.
This company is moving forward , you dont get that if you are not doing the job right.
Spend some time looking at the videos they have and see what can be achieved .....Its very impressive!

Reply to Stone restoration courses in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen