Search the forum,

Discuss Stone restoration courses in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
A day of seeing what it is about is great but it does NOT give you what you need to go out and do it for a living does it.

Dave it's hands on!you get stuck in with the polishing machines..I think he does different stuff every month. Only wish I was closer. I've done the marble life one
They just push there sealers down your neck my lad was fallin asleep..

D

DHTiling

Dave it's hands on!you get stuck in with the polishing machines..I think he does different stuff every month. Only wish I was closer. I've done the marble life one
They just push there sealers down your neck my lad was fallin asleep.. 

I thought the marble life one would be sealer orientated Andy ... but i have been in the stone game a lot of yrs and it takes more than 1 day to learn how to dress it down and bring it back to life.

M

Mike Philbin

Thanks for the complement Phil, much appreciated. Its funny you have commented on this thread as i was reading it last night and found the comments very interesting, our marketing is very different from others, but hey it works so why stop !

If people don't like it then its easy to just unsubscribe, regarding the "teaching people Facebook and twitter for £1000" bit they couldn't be further from the truth !

Like i said on the course last week i don't get involved in negativity and never will, i spend a lot of time trying to surround my self with positive people, at Nu-Life were just a honest bunch trying to help other be successful.

Have a great week Phil

Mike

Reply to Stone restoration courses in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen