Search the forum,

Discuss Stone Job New Year in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TilingLogistics

I'm booked to beginning of March Kev, so not sure I could commit to such a project for fear of letting you down. Refs are not a problem on my side but I'd also need a written contract from your side with regards to payment terms & schedules etc. I'd need to take a deposit to secure such a committment as well.

Leave it with me and I may be in touch :thumbsup:

Well thanks! If you do find yourself free let me know and PM me or e mail me with all large format book matched work you have done to date:thumbsup:

Kev

T

TilingLogistics

Probably the easiest way to describe this is it's the Mable is cut from a slab then cut into smaller pieces and when these are laid they have to go back together exactly the same way, so there isnt a break in any natural markings in the stone, bit like a jigsaw puzzle. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Kev

T

TilingLogistics

I'm booked to beginning of March Kev, so not sure I could commit to such a project for fear of letting you down. Refs are not a problem on my side but I'd also need a written contract from your side with regards to payment terms & schedules etc. I'd need to take a deposit to secure such a committment as well.

Leave it with me and I may be in touch :thumbsup:

The terms are set there are no advance payments but there are also no costs either for the fixer everything is taken care of including all travel and expenses as per the post.:thumbsup:

Kev

D

DHTiling

Heres some samples of Bookmatching marble....

CIMG0432.JPG
january%2007%20002.jpg
january%2007%20003.jpg
january%2007%20004.jpg

T

TilingLogistics

I'll pass on this one then Kev. Best of luck with it:thumbsup:!

Andrew,

That's a shame! Why not PM or E Mail your portfolio in case I get stuck and I can renegotiate with the Project Manager if an advance payment is so important to you or I can probably pay you in advance out of my own pocket:thumbsup:

Kev

Reply to Stone Job New Year in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen