Search the forum,

Discuss Stabila LAX 50 Cross Line Laser - NOW IN STOCK! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

BuyBrandTools

Sorry after re reading that it was meant to be 99.99 inc vat, will get that changed for you! It was incorrectly added to the site!
----
Hi all i had that set up for you so that it now totals £99.86 inc vat and delivery!

So in theory your paying for delivery put the product is being sold at a lower price to compensate

So the actual product is £79.49 ex vat!

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bobbin

Neil, does this come with a hard case to protect it and the tripod? Defo interested if it comes with a case. Any pictures would be ideal, cheers mate.

B

bobbin

I think you may be right mate, wonder if anyone actually got one and uses it day in day out, be interesting to see if this is actually useful or just a gimmick that gets left behind!

D

DHTiling

I think you may be right mate, wonder if anyone actually got one and uses it day in day out, be interesting to see if this is actually useful or just a gimmick that gets left behind!

Ask the same question in a new thread in the tools forum and you might get to know......:grin:

Reply to Stabila LAX 50 Cross Line Laser - NOW IN STOCK! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen