Search the forum,

Discuss Stabila LAX 50 Cross Line Laser - NOW IN STOCK! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Matthew77

Ah was wondering if you were going to stock something like this. Might well add this to my tool kit.
Thanks

D

DHTiling

Hi neil mate.. i see that the legs are adjustable but does the centre part that the laser is attached to wind up and down as well.......

B

BuyBrandTools

Dave - The centre part that the laser part attaches to, does wind up and down.

Keith- the laser will sit on the floor as in image 1 when you click on the product on our our website, and will mark out lines on floors.

As soon as we get more images, I will put them up.

If anyone has got any more questions, please ask

Cheers Neil
----
Heres a link to some in action pictures, I hope this is helpful!

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Varley

That looks like a good piece of kit at a good price, will be ordering one in the new year.

D

DHTiling

That looks like a good piece of kit at a good price, will be ordering one in the new year.

have managed with levels for a long time but time to keep up with the changes...will be getting one in the new year as well neil......cheers mate..

E

etc.tiling

I've had a go with one of these babies and will definitely be buying one in the new year ... how much dave???

B

BuyBrandTools

Sorry after re reading that it was meant to be 99.99 inc vat, will get that changed for you! It was incorrectly added to the site!
----
Hi all i had that set up for you so that it now totals £99.86 inc vat and delivery!

So in theory your paying for delivery put the product is being sold at a lower price to compensate

So the actual product is £79.49 ex vat!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Stabila LAX 50 Cross Line Laser - NOW IN STOCK! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen