Search the forum,

Discuss Sonic tile cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
years ago on a TV proggram called tommorows world a guy had invented one, iv'e never seen or heard of it sinse,and it looked very good, has anyone?? it looked like a pen on a cable you just run it over the line and sonic waves fracherd the tile on the line!!!!:thumbsup:

W

White Room

I just about remember that, maybe a health and safety thing or the world was'nt ready for it:smilewinkgrin:

Reaction score
yes your probs right mate,but you would have thought that they would have come up with something new and expensive by now??, there is a water cutter!! big bit of kit and expensive though
smiley3436.gif

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I remember the sonic tile cutter..............I have looked for it a few times, With no luck.

C

Colour Republic

I loved that programme:lol: they were always so sure that with in 5-10 years thats how we would all live

C

ceramicbob

Hi guys/girls guess what i have got one I even got the instructions,demo tape,a very rare bit of kit,maybe i will put it on ebay?

C

ceramicbob

Hi I will dig it out and take some and post them,as for web sites i do not think he ever had one and i don't think he is even trading still it was your typical cottage industry which is a shame because he was developing different tips for it, still maybe someone will be able some more info about it or even about the inventor?

F

fipple

transformers are full of copper coil!!...cant really reduce the weight!,,,,or was your question rhetorical?!:lol:

C

charlie1

here is an impressive tile cutter

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1TmeBd9338]YouTube - YOU EXPECT ME TO TALK?[/ame]

Reply to Sonic tile cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen